CAROLINA PHOTO EXPO CANCELLATION POLICY
Carolina Photo Expo, Carolina Photo Expo Academy Cancellation Policy: Any class cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to:
P. O. Box 1898
Fort Mill, SC 29716
● 120 days before: Full Refund
● 119 - 61 days before: 50% Cancellation Fee
● Within 60 days: No refunds
● Within 30 days: No transfers
● Request to transfer from one course to another: Requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the start of the course. Course transfers are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. ● Transfer from one member to another member is allowed prior to the start of class. ● Transfer from one year to another year is not permitted.
If a CPE Academy course is canceled due to insufficient registrations, PPNC will notify students no later than 15 days prior to the start of the course. Registered students will be refunded tuition paid in full or will have tuition transferred at no charge to another course.
PPNC will not be responsible for any expenses incurred (including but not limited to nonrefundable airline tickets) due to any event registration in the event of a course withdrawal, cancellation, transfer, or instructor change.